Having a reliable environment setup for Drupal projects becomes harder and harder with time… Drupal 8 is complex enough to start working with it in an efficient way, it is too easy to mess things up among development environments. Everyday new development tools arises and if you start thinking about tools for performance, testing, continuous integration and others, it can be a snowball of dependencies. Having to configure them all may be a pain, it is tedious and reduces the development time. In our team we tried some things and they worked but we still had the speed problem and we still had things to configure before being able to start a project... So, we created a solution for this problem: Humpback. With Humpback, you don't have to worry about it and you'll be able to focus in what really matters: the development of your Drupal 8 project.
In this talk I'm going to cover:
- What Humpback is?
- What does Humpback includes?
- How to start a project with humpback?
- Important Humpback commands
- Humpback Demo
We are excited to show you this awesome project and we hope it can power your new projects, making the startup easier and helping you to focus on your project and forget about dependencies.
Humpback web site: https://humpbackdev.com/
Official documentation: https://humpback.readthedocs.io/
Rodrigo Espinoza BrenesBackend Developer @ Manatí
I'm from the sunny and rainny Costa Rica, I have more than 5 years working with Drupal and tools related to it, also I'm involved in the LATAM Drupal community (helping with the organization of events like drupalCamp CR, participating as speaker and mentor). As I'm involved in the community I have had contributed by creating contrib modules and patches.
I'm consider myself a geek that love the open source and that's why I really love to spreading the word of the Open source and this case Drupal.
I have been speaker in the following Drupal events:
- Drupalcamp Costa Rica 2018: Cómo mejoramos 350% el tiempo por transacción de un sitio ya en marcha
- Drupalcamp Costa Rica 2017: Working with Group
- Drupalcamp Guadalajara 2016: Desarrollando en Drupal con toda nuestra configuración en código.
- Drupalcamp Costa Rica 2015: Drupal modules development.(Workshops)
- Drupalcamp Costa Rica 2014: Feeds: Importe contenido rápido y fácil desde otros sitios.