I have found that most project management resources and education are geared towards large companies. Small agencies have their own specific challenges, and this is especially true for project managers.
As the lead PM for two small agencies (< 3 developers per team), I've learned a lot about how to scale down processes and streamline meetings for smaller teams. I'd like to share what I've learned.
There is no prior knowledge needed for this session.
Attendees will learn:
- How to run meeting for small dev teams
- Remote project management
- How to use project management tools for non-enterprise teams
- How to be agile when you're not Agile
- How to project manage a single developer