Pantheon is a website management platform for Drupal & WordPress that provides lightning-fast hosting and best-in-breed web development tools for your team. Learn how to use Pantheon like a seasoned Drupal developer and level up your Drupal development game.
We'll walk through time-saving development workflows on Pantheon's development platform where you'll be using Git and high-performance technologies like Varnish and Redis to keep your clients happy.
In this class you will:
- Use a git-based development workflow.
- Learn best practices for working with teams.
- Sync up local environments with Kalabox.
- Push code up to your Pantheon Dev environment.
- Deploy code changes to your Test and Live environments.
- Move configuration changes between environments.
Bring your laptop; this session will be hands on.
Bring your questions or websites to migrate; we'll have time at the end of the day for consulting.