Nowadays, even the most basic sites aim to deliver media rich experiences. As of Drupal 8.4, media handling ships with core, but unfortunately achieving a truly workable solution for media requires a considerable amount of work. But using tools provided by one of Drupal’s most popular distributions, Panopoly, we can add the power of the Drupal’s media handling with minimal effort.
Panopoly’s Media feature provides a robust solution for uploading and manding media, as well as generating media rich content to your users.
In this session we’ll cover:
- Adding Panopoly Media to an existing site, or non-Panopoly build
- Producing a library of reusable Media content
- The functionality/implementation of additional contributed modules
- Embedding Media content into WYSIWYG content
- Strategies for displaying Media content