This is a case study for companies interested in starting to use a CMS internally instead of the old paper methods for tracking information. I will also share how you can bring several different database applications all into one and allow Drupal to provide you with your datasets.
- Using Feeds to import a CSV and Views to display the results.
- Cost savings
- Potential profits
- Centralized management system (one ring to rule them all)
- What level of knowledge should attendees have before walking into your session
- Very beginner but maybe can offer an idea to a more experienced.
- What will your session accomplish and what will attendees walk away having learned
- The session will share an idea, and concept that in hopes people can take back and implement. If businesses have their information in paper methods, or in several different 3rd party applications, this will provide a concept for them to follow in order to lower costs, and be more efficient.