Pantheon is currently looking for a motivated, proactive, and energetic individual to join our sales team. We hear from interested developers and web project managers who would like to spend less time configuring technology and more time making cutting edge websites. This means that every day you will be on the leading edge of what has become the Internet, the single most important social experiment the world has ever seen.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be standing on the front line of that conversation, helping our customers discover how they can build, launch and run amazingly awesome websites.
After 13-18 months, successful sales development associates will have an opportunity to graduate into more senior roles across the sales, account management, sales development, and channel teams.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Identifying and creating new qualified opportunities by prospecting Mid-Market & Enterprise organizations
- Meet/exceed daily activity goals
- Answer all inbound enterprise sales and channel requests
- “Multi-channel” follow up - help uncover new opportunities and nurture existing opportunities
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs
- Profiling the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executive team
- Collaborating with marketing team and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Master the Pantheon Selling Methodology
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts