Generally, you will be involved in:
- development of new and evolving user-facing features
- establishing reusable code, libraries, and patterns
- ensuring the technical feasibility of product requirements and interface designs
- optimization of client-side concerns for durability, speed, and scalability
- working across teams to share architecture, evolve engineering standards, introduce testing approaches, mentor peers and celebrate our wins.
- supporting production operations and provide engineering level insight on platform issues.
Specifically, you will have opportunities to:
- implement mission-critical user controls for a complex hosting platform
- deliver cloud-based development environments and tools for professional web teams
- build user interfaces for the web and command-line power tools
- tackle challenges in building real-time interfaces for teams working in parallel