Developers on our team have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, delivering quality products and taking ownership of their projects. We’re a team of 40+ designers, developers, strategists, and project managers and we work with organizations that make a big impact in the world.
Requires 2+ years experience working with Drupal, a commitment to learning, and a passion for working in a collaborative environment.
Here’s what we will expect from you on a day to day basis:
- Work with a team of developers, designers, and project managers;
- Develop custom Drupal modules;
- Debug Drupal modules and create patches;
- Create documentation;
- Work with DevOps tools like Vagrant, Docker, Circle CI;
- Contribute to and participate in the open-source community.
What kind of skills set do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Drupal;
- Ability to create Drupal themes and modules following best practices;
- Experience with other web development platforms is a plus;
- Experience working with a team and using a standardized development workflow;
- Familiarity with the Linux command line;
- Understanding of software development practices;
- Familiarity with git;
- Experience working with APIs;
- Experience using a project management tool like Redmine or JIRA;
- Strong communication skills in English.
What kind of person usually get along easily with us:
- Open to feedback from team members and clients and use this as an opportunity to growth and learn;
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Experience with system administration and security;
- Contributions to an open source project;
- Experience working with hosting platforms like Pantheon and Acquia.
- Work we dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment;
- Build your personal brand! Many of our alumni have become very well known;
- Enjoy Evolving Web company culture, we're a growing team of multilingual people from around the world, passionate about the work we do;
- Opportunity to contribute to Drupal;
- You will be encouraged to present at conferences;
- Work remotely, or join our team in the heart of Old Montreal.