One of Esteemed's clients is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Experience!
- Working closing with Product Managers, provide detailed feature and capability requirements for the members of an agile development team.
- Facilitate and/or attend ad-hoc requirements gathering sessions with internal team and any necessary partner teams Define acceptance criteria for feature stories.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gather information and evaluate output requirements and formats.
- Study system capabilities and write specifications. Construct workflow charts and diagrams. Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Define project technical requirements, identify project milestones, phases, and elements. Monitor project progress by tracking activities.
- Collaborate & work with offshore team Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Document final functionality of new/updated features when epics and features are completed. Become the point of contact for partners teams with questions about specific areas of the product’s feature set.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Technical platform understanding skills like AEM, Veeva, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Experience with the Waterfall and Agile Software Methodology with excellent communication skills and abilities to work with the teams across multiple geographic locations.