Our client’s Digital Commerce Practice is growing, and we are looking for a motivated individual who can be the technical authority for our Magento engagements. The person needs to have deep and thorough understanding of Magento platform and eCommerce trends – demonstrable experience of multiple Magento B2C implementations / support engagement. The candidate should be able to lead both onshore and offshore teams.
The person would be responsible to ensure best platform practices are adhered to and expected to improve overall engineering practices around the whole SDLC.
- At least 6 years of hands-on development experience
- Client-facing communication and presentation skills mandatory
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Prior experience with Magento 1 to Magento 2 migrations is a plus.
- Prior Open-Source Contributions is a big plus.
- Assist Magento team with establishing development tools and procedures.
- Focused on improving quality and developer experience.
- Lead development work on multiple Magento projects and support engagements simultaneously
- Perform code reviews and manage code deployment schedules.
- Provide support to other technical leads when needed to support a collaborative environment.
- Work with the management team to grow and stay connected to the Magento Ecosystem.
- Mentor the existing team on Magento features and best practices.
- Prioritize, influence, and negotiate priorities to determine deadlines.
- Conceptualize, design, estimate, and deliver solutions.
- Contribute to client proposals and quotes.
- Assist with Project reporting
- Encourage collaboration between internal cross-functional teams.
- Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer.
- Maintain strong working relationships internally and with other departments to ensure open lines of communications regarding priorities, requirements, and status.