Esteemed is looking for a savvy Digital Operations Project Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, primarily website development and releases.
The Digital Operations Project Manager (OPM) will be the primary point of contact to internal teams, agency and client stakeholders for the execution of digital projects. The OPM is responsible for developing and maintaining the project plan and timeline, proactively updating stakeholders on project status and helping to identify and resolve issues as they arise to ensure the team and project stay on track. Also, the OPM will coordinate the work of the Business Solutions, Design and offshore Development teams to manage the digital delivery between agency partners, 3rd party providers and client IT teams.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how digital and web technology can help deliver patient and healthcare provider (HCP) websites for life sciences brands. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital Project Manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams and ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our digital on time and within budget.
- Day-to-Day point of contact for project management (e.g., SEO, tagging, design, build, QA & deployment)
- Provide end-to-end project management and scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Primary point of contact for any project escalations and communications
- Authority on current project status and next steps at any given time
- Ensure all necessary project documentation, information is available and successfully completed
- Actively participate and lead internal project team and client discussions and status meetings
- Provide proactive guidance and scenario planning based on established project management standards, targeted launch dates, and delivery process
- Lead and collaborate with business analysts, designers, developers etc.
- Identify any risks that could potentially impact timelines and determine viable solutions (alternatives/options)
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and identify opportunities to improve the level of service quality
- Highlight potential risks and issues and act proactively to resolve
- Ability to adapt to the onshore and offshore model and working teams within client and agency partners
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with client stakeholders
- Ability to manage and excel in process and deadline driven environments
- Successfully prioritize multiple activities including last minute demands
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical requests and teams
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Provide “solutions” and alternatives to problems and challenges
- Ability to work effectively with a global, virtual team
- Organized, high energy and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage client stakeholders, agency partners and internal delivery teams effectively and professionally, to resolve escalations
- Proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management and collaboration software, like MS Project, JIRA, SLACK, TEAMS
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS (Drupal)
- Understanding of website GA tagging, SEO and data integrations to/from databases and other partners
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills