Esteemed is seeking an Accessibility Engineer for one of our global consulting clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in Accessibility
- Expert knowledge of Accessibility principals and guidelines (WCAG 2.0, Section 508)
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience of screen readers (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, TalkBack), assistive tools (like CCA, WAT), etc.
- Hands-On technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, ARIA to provide real time solutions to team and help Remediation team fix accessibility issues.
- Real time experience with evaluating accessibility on mobile devices and the solutions which work for mobiles
- Real time experience with evaluating accessibility for non-HTML content and native apps.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills