Voted one of Chicago's Best Places to Work by the Chicago Tribune for the sixth year in a row, Clarity Partners is hiring!
Clarity Partners is seeking a GIS Analyst local to Chicago, IL. This individual will be working on projects relating to Geographic Information System technology, programming & application development, spatial & tabular data processing, cartographic production & digital mapping, data management, data collection, and data entry. Analyst can work independently with minimal supervision. This position will require onsite reporting.
- Performs complex data analysis using ArcGIS and related extensions/add-ons, Oracle relational databases, and other computer software; understands and can apply the capabilities of GIS, databases, and other computer programs to solve complex spatial and relational problems.
- Designs and implements applications using ESRI web technologies.
- Conducts data analysis and preparation of documents, data reports, and maps.
- Three years of experience in the use of ArcGIS Desktop / ArcPro / ArcGIS Enterprise and relational databases.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Professional (Excel, and Access), Microsoft Windows, Internet, and computer networks.
- Application design, web authoring, and GIS scripting.
- Spatial and relational data analysis, data management, analytical modeling, statistics.
- Microsoft Office software for document, spreadsheet, database, and presentation preparation.
- Partial / tabular data collection, organization, management, and processing.
- Strong Cartographic production/digital mapping skills, as well as documentation.
- Communicate technical issues clearly both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical GIS users.
- Ability to learn new skills related to information technology, planning, or other agency priorities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in geography, GIS, computer science, or related field.