Clarity Partners, LLC is a privately held full-service management and technology consulting firm. We were founded in Chicago, IL in 2004 on the principle of providing big firm consulting best practices with the innovation, efficiency, and personal attention typically found in smaller firms. Inc. Magazine has named us one of the fastest-growing companies in America for the last five years and we’ve been a Crain’s Fast 50 Company for two years in a row. We’ve also won numerous awards for “Best Places to Work” as well as recognition awards for our work, our diversity and our commitment to our community. Our people and our culture are the foundation of everything we do. If you’re passionate about working in a dynamic,reciprocal culture, we’re interested in you.
We are looking for a Drupal Architect to join our web services team. You will be responsible for developing reusable, scalable and maintainable website solutions and delivering best in class websites and mobile apps. You will be providing day-to-day support for the CMS platform, as well as custom module development and testing the quality and security of your code. Demonstrable experience with administration of Drupal-based systems is key and will involve the ability to handle complicated backend tasks such as migration, search customization and web services programming. The Drupal Architect should have exceptional programming skills, problem solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
- Design/code Drupal based applications following specifications using the appropriate tools
- Explore new software development technologies and techniques
- Perform unit and regression testing of own development work
- Perform maintenance programming for existing implementations
- Document code and report on project deliverables
- Ability to tune a Drupal stack: MySQL performance tuning, code profiling, web server tuning, diagnosing performance bottlenecks
- 3-6+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to coordinate 3-5 other development team members
- Ability to assist in gathering project requirements
- Experience working with the Form, Entity and Views APISs, configuration management, the theming layer, Ajax interfaces, & other advance topics in Drupal
- Superb communication skills, both internally and client-facing
- PHP experience
- Experience with performance optimization of Drupal/MySQL systems
- Experience with source control, Git preferred
- Drupal site-building skills (i.e. Views, Paragraphs, Block API, View Modes, etc.) preferred
- Custom module development experience, PHP skills, good knowledge of the Drupal API
- Experience using Drush
- Drupal 8 development
Clarity Partners, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.