We've made substantial progress since initially proposing this project at DrupalCon Pittsburgh, and we're excited to update the community on what we've accomplished. We'll discuss:
- A recap of why we believe that this is an important problem to solve for the Drupal community.
- The scope of our commitment as a result of Pitch-burgh funding.
- Our releases thus far:
- The JSON:API Client 'Vertical Slice' POC
- The JSON:API Client 1.0 release
- An update on our goal of publishing this package under the Drupal namespace on NPM.
- Details on how you can contribute and provide feedback at MidCamp.
Brian PerryStaff Software Engineer @ Pantheon
Brian is a versatile developer with experience building complex, interactive web applications in support of large-scale localized sites. Recently he has focused his efforts on evolving Drupal front-end development practices, decoupled Drupal, and style guide development techniques and has spoken on the topic at various Drupal events. Brian is a Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 Acquia Certified Grand Master and loves all things Nintendo.