Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and you know what that means...
It's time to get ready for MidCamp!
Mark Your Calendar
Make plans to be in Chicago, at the DePaul University Student Center, for March 20-22, 2024.
Here’s our tentative timeline:
- Today: You read this Save the Date
- Thanksgiving week: Call for Speakers starts
- November 27: Call for Sponsors officially kicks off (no need to wait, if you want to sponsor, reach out)
- December 22: Call for Speakers closes
- Mid to Late January: Speakers & Schedule announced!
- March 20, 2024: MidCamp starts!
Help us Make MidCamp
MidCamp doesn't run on commit credits and coffee, it takes lots of dedicated volunteers and almost 6 months of work to make it happen. We need volunteers who can commit just an hour a week from November through March to help us make the magic happen. No technical expertise is necessary—we're especially looking for marketing and project management help—but another tech person wouldn't hurt either.
Join the MidCamp Slack and then reach out in the #midcamp-organizers channel. We'll give you a task and get you some Drupal credits.
Stay In The Loop
Keep an eye on this space, we will be releasing more blog posts with venue details, hotel and travel options, fun social events, speaker announcements and more!
We can’t wait to see you soon! Don’t forget, make MidCamp your jam, March 20-22. 😀