How about that pandemic, eh? It sure sucks.
Not only did it cause us to stop meeting in public for a while, it also brought on the very real phenomenon of ‘virtual event’ burnout. While it’s always good to see people over Zoom or talk in Slack, there is nothing as awesome as being in the same place and having face to face conversations.
So, we are bringing MidCamp back in person for 2023 and we hope you can join us. (And don’t worry, we’ll have options for joining remotely too!)
Mark Your Calendar
Make plans to be in Chicago, at the DePaul University Student Center, for April 26-28, 2023.
Here’s our tentative timeline:
- Today: You read this Save the Date
- Nov 28, 2022: Call for Speakers starts
- Dec 5, 2022: Call for Sponsors officially kicks off (no need to wait, if you want to sponsor, reach out)
- Jan 18, 2023: Call for Speakers closes
- April 26, 2023: MidCamp starts!
Stay In The Loop
Keep an eye on this space, we will be releasing more blog posts with venue details, hotel and travel options, fun social events, speaker announcements and more!
We can’t wait to see you soon! Don’t forget, cancel all those other plans and make MidCamp the only thing happening on your calendar from April 26-28, 2023. 😀