For those who celebrate, we hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.
Below are dates to note and read about leading up to MidCamp at the end of this month. We look forward to seeing you!
Important Upcoming Dates
- April 19: A special edition of Fox Valley Drupal where they will be previewing MidCamp. Join the crew to walk through our exciting schedule and get ready for Contribution Day. Register for the meetup.
- April 21: Regular ticket pricing has been extended! Get your tickets here.
- April 25: Wednesday evening social event at Wrigley Field for the Padres/Cubs game. More information included directly below. Grab your tickets here.
Regular Ticket Pricing - Extended to April 21
As always, we are very excited about our line up. All sessions on April 26th and April 27th are included in the price of your registration. Get ready for learning, fun, and reconnecting!
Here are more specifics:
Wednesday Social: Cubs Game
We're taking MidCamp to the friendly confines for Padres @ Cubs. The game begins at 6:40pm. We're asking attendees to buy a ticket through ti.to so that we can have an accurate count of attendees. Your ticket price will be refunded as concessions voucher once you claim your baseball ticket in person.
If you've already got a MidCamp ticket, please go back and add on a ticket to the game. Camp registration is required to attend this event.
More details to come!
Wanted: Day-of Event Volunteers
Want to give back to the Drupal Community without writing a line of code? Volunteer to help out at MidCamp. We’re looking for amazing people to help with all kinds of tasks throughout the event.
We still have sponsorship opportunities available. Here are the basics:
Core Sponsor — $4,000
- Highest access to all MidCamp attendees
- Venue table on Wednesday and Thursday during sessions
- Guaranteed session slot
- Naming rights for any piece of camp on which you'd like to put your name
Supporting Sponsor — $1,500
- A great way to get your name out to attendees
- We’ll spread the word on the web, email, and at the event, and you'll get free tickets
- Purchase naming rights for any piece of camp you'd like to put your name on
Community Sponsor — $600
- We'll share your support through the website, social media, and on the opening/closing slides
- Join us for a great event
Thanks to our Core Sponsors
Wouldn’t it be great to have your logo here?
Stay In The Loop
We can’t wait to see you soon! Don’t forget, cancel all those other plans and make MidCamp the only thing happening on your calendar from April 26-28, 2023.